Sea Moss Gel Taster Bundle (125ml x 5)
Our taster pack allows you to experience the full benefits of our seamoss range. Vitamin packed and mineral rich, Wyld Herbs Sea Moss has been wild foraged by female farmers in protected clean caribbean waters. Traditionally used to build and sustain a strong immune system Sea Moss acts as a first defence against viruses, colds and flus. When taken orally, Sea Moss may support gut health, thyroid regulation, removal of mucus from the body. When used topically Sea Moss can help to alleviate eczema, rashes, and skin inflammation.
1 x 125ml All Natural – Plain Seamoss Gel
1 x 125ml Immunity – Elderberry Infused Seamoss Gel
1 x 125ml Mind Boosting – Raw Cacao & Cinnamon Infused Seamosss Gel
1 x 125ml Anti Inflammatory – Turmeric & Ginger Infused Seamosss Gel
1x 125ml Anti Bacterial – Raw Honey Infused Seamosss Gel
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Packed full of immune regulating anthocyanins
How To Use
Sea moss is most easily consumed with smoothies. Combine the gel by dropping it in roughly 1-2 tablespoons for optimal results. This is the Wyld Herbs team’s favorite way to get the benefits of sea moss directly into the body, not to mention the yummiest way.
You can also eat sea moss gel directly from the jar, in most cases it has no real strong taste, simply scoop 1-2 tablespoons full and enjoy. There are many other ways you can add sea moss gel into your daily diet and enjoy the benefits of this natural nutrient dense powerhouse with ease. GET MORE IDEAS
The Health Science
- ELDERBERRY: Results from many studies point to the beneficial effect of consumption of elderberry (S. nigra) preparations. Their antioxidant and protective potential has been established in respiratory ailments, colds, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and obesity. Moreover, a significant impact on the immune system, antiviral and antibacterial activity, as well as protection against UV radiation has been confirmed.VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- ELDERBERRY: Based on in vitro and human clinical trials, elderberry extract is shown to be effective in mitigating the duration and severity of flu symptoms in several strains of influenza viruses (Mumcuoglu, Safirman, & Ferne, 2010; ZakayRones, Varsano, & Zlotnik, 1995). VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- The ingredients of honey have been reported to exert antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative, anticancer, and antimetastatic effects. Many evidences suggest the use of honey in the control and treatment of wounds, diabetes mellitus, cancer, asthma, and also cardiovascular, neurological, and gastrointestinal diseases. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- TURMERIC: Research suggests that curcumin (the active agent in tumeric) can help in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. It may also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and subsequent performance in active people. In addition, a relatively low dose can provide health benefits for people that do not have diagnosed health conditions. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- GINGER: The majority of scientific evidence does seem to suggest that ginger and its various components have anti-inflammatory effects both in vitro and ex vivo. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- RAW CACAO: Cocoa contains more phenolic antioxidants than most foods. Cocoa powder and chocolate contain numerous substances among which there is a quite large percentage of antioxidant molecules, mainly flavonoids. The antidepressant‐like effect of a cocoa polyphenolic extract was evaluated in rats. A the doses of 24 and 48 mg kg−1 14 days–1, this extract significantly reduced the duration of immobility in a forced swimming test without having any effect on locomotor activity in the open field, confirming that the antidepressant‐like effect of cocoa polyphenolic extract in the forced swimming test model is specific [b89]. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Grown in Protected Waters
- Gluten Free
- Supporting Female Farmers
Avoid whilst pregnant or if you are allergic to seafood or shellfish. Consult your doctor if you suffer from a thyroid problem before consuming this product.
How Long Does Sea Moss Gel Last?
Typically Wyld Herbs sea moss gel lasts up to 1 month. As the product contains no additives or preservatives it must kept refrigerated at all times to hold its shelf life.