Sweet Cacao and Agave-infused Sea Moss Gel
🌊 Unleash the power of the ocean with Wyld Herbs sweet cacao and agave-Infused sea moss gel. Experience the indulgence of our Sweet Cacao Sea Moss Gel. For those who prefer a more a sweeter taste over the traditional sea moss, our blend is a perfect harmony of organic mood enhancing raw cacao with the natural sweetness of agave.
Sea moss has been consumed as a whole food by coastal cultures since ancient times. Wyld Herbs sea moss gel has been harvested by female farmers in protected clean, Caribbean waters to ensure product quality and consistency.
When taken orally, sea moss gel may support gut health, thyroid regulation, removal of mucus from the body. When used topically sea moss gel may help to alleviate eczema, rashes, and skin inflammation.
Buy just 2 jars of any size and variety to save 15% with our Mix & Match Bundles! SHOP NOW 😊
- Wyld Herbs sea moss gel is a rich source of iodine which contributes to the normal energy yielding metabolism, normal production of thyroid hormones, and normal thyroid function. Iodine also contributes to normal cognitive function and the maintenance of normal skin.
How To Use
Sea moss gel is most easily consumed with smoothies, soups, hot drinks, porridge and yoghurt. Combine the gel by dropping it in roughly 1-2 tablespoons for optimal results. This is the Wyld Herbs team’s favourite way to get the benefits of sea moss directly into the body, not to mention the yummiest way.
You can also eat sea moss gel directly from the jar, in most cases it has no real strong taste, simply scoop 1-2 tablespoons full and enjoy. There are many other ways you can add sea moss gel into your daily diet and enjoy the benefits of this natural nutrient dense powerhouse with ease. GET MORE IDEAS
The Health Science
- RAW CACAO: Cocoa contains more phenolic antioxidants than most foods. Cocoa powder and chocolate contain numerous substances among which there is a quite large percentage of antioxidant molecules, mainly flavonoids. The antidepressant‐like effect of a cocoa polyphenolic extract was evaluated in rats. A the doses of 24 and 48 mg kg−1 14 days–1, this extract significantly reduced the duration of immobility in a forced swimming test without having any effect on locomotor activity in the open field, confirming that the antidepressant‐like effect of cocoa polyphenolic extract in the forced swimming test model is specific [b89]. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Agave: An additional ingredient infused to our sea moss gel provides a natural sweetener as an alternative to refined sugars in our daily life. Researchers state that consuming agave is suitable for reducing blood sugar levels and improving the homeostasis of lipids. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Grown in Protected Waters
- Gluten Free
- Supporting Female Farmers
Avoid sea moss gel whilst pregnant or if you are allergic to seafood or shellfish. Consult your doctor if you suffer from a thyroid problem before consuming this product.
How Long Does Sea Moss Gel Last?
Typically Wyld Herbs sea moss gel lasts up to 1 month. As the product contains no additives or preservatives it must kept refrigerated at all times to hold its shelf life.
This range is currently limited to 2 per customer due to increased Christmas demand. Apologies for any inconvenience. 🎅🎄