Anti Inflammatory – Turmeric & Ginger Infused Sea Moss Gel
£4.99 – £22.98
Save 10% with a recurring monthly subscription HERE
Vitamin packed and mineral rich, Wyld Herbs sea moss gel has been wild foraged by female farmers in protected clean Caribbean waters. Traditionally used to build and sustain a strong immune system sea moss gel acts as a first defence against viruses, colds and flus. When taken orally, sea moss gel may support gut health, thyroid regulation, removal of mucus from the body. When used topically sea moss gel can help to alleviate eczema, rashes, and skin inflammation.
Infused with anti-inflammatory stems turmeric and ginger, studies have found that ginger and turmeric can have powerful effects on nausea, pain, inflammation, and immune function. Wyld Herbs turmeric and ginger infused sea moss gel can be added to teas, coffee and smoothies or it can be eaten straight from the jar.
Topically turmeric and ginger infused sea moss gel can be applied to a clean face two times per week as a mask for clear glowing skin or to reduce skin inflammation from conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Curcumim rich turmeric provides relief from chronic pain
- Ginger and turmeric reduces inflammation
- Improves immune function
- Antioxidant rich
- Respiratory system support
How To Use
Sea moss gel is most easily consumed with smoothies. Combine the gel by dropping it in roughly 1-2 tablespoons for optimal results. This is the Wyld Herbs team’s favourite way to get the benefits of sea moss directly into the body, not to mention the yummiest way.
You can also eat sea moss gel directly from the jar, in most cases it has no real strong taste, simply scoop 1-2 tablespoons full and enjoy. There are many other ways you can add sea moss gel into your daily diet and enjoy the benefits of this natural nutrient dense powerhouse with ease. GET MORE IDEAS
The Health Science
- TURMERIC: Research suggests that curcumin (the active agent in tumeric) can help in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. It may also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and subsequent performance in active people. In addition, a relatively low dose can provide health benefits for people that do not have diagnosed health conditions. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- GINGER: The majority of scientific evidence does seem to suggest that ginger and its various components have anti-inflammatory effects both in vitro and ex vivo. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Grown in Protected Waters
- Gluten Free
- Supporting Female Farmers
Avoid sea moss gel whilst pregnant or if you are allergic to seafood or shellfish. Consult your doctor if you suffer from a thyroid problem before consuming this product.
Just started using this sea moss gel, I’m on my third order. I’ve seen a difference in energy levels and I really like the turmeric and ginger.
Really like the taste and texture of this, just bought a second one for my mum.