Sea Moss Immunity Bundle Pack (300ml x 3)
Our seamoss Immunity Bundle combines all the crucial elements that allow your body to fight influenza and stay healthy. Vitamin packed and mineral rich, Wyld Herbs Sea Moss has been wild foraged by female farmers in protected clean caribbean waters. Traditionally used to build and sustain a strong immune system Sea Moss acts as a first defence against viruses, colds and flus. When taken orally, Sea Moss may support gut health, thyroid regulation, removal of mucus from the body. When used topically Sea Moss can help to alleviate eczema, rashes, and skin inflammation.
- 1 x 300ml Anti Bacterial – Raw Honey Infused Seamosss Gel
- 1 x 300ml Anti Inflammatory – Turmeric & Ginger Infused Seamosss Gel
- 1 x 300ml Immunity – Elderberry Infused Seamoss Gel
- Curcumim rich turmeric provides relief from chronic pain
- Ginger reduces inflammation
- Improves immune function
- Antioxidant rich
How To Use
Sea moss is most easily consumed with smoothies. Combine the gel by dropping it in roughly 1-2 tablespoons for optimal results. This is the Wyld Herbs team’s favorite way to get the benefits of sea moss directly into the body, not to mention the yummiest way.
You can also eat sea moss gel directly from the jar, in most cases it has no real strong taste, simply scoop 1-2 tablespoons full and enjoy. There are many other ways you can add sea moss gel into your daily diet and enjoy the benefits of this natural nutrient dense powerhouse with ease. GET MORE IDEAS
The Health Science
- TURMERIC: Research suggests that curcumin (the active agent in tumeric) can help in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. It may also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and subsequent performance in active people. In addition, a relatively low dose can provide health benefits for people that do not have diagnosed health conditions. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- GINGER: The majority of scientific evidence does seem to suggest that ginger and its various components have anti-inflammatory effects both in vitro and ex vivo. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- ELDERBERRY: Results from many studies point to the beneficial effect of consumption of elderberry (S. nigra) preparations. Their antioxidant and protective potential has been established in respiratory ailments, colds, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and obesity. Moreover, a significant impact on the immune system, antiviral and antibacterial activity, as well as protection against UV radiation has been confirmed.VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- ELDERBERRY: Based on in vitro and human clinical trials, elderberry extract is shown to be effective in mitigating the duration and severity of flu symptoms in several strains of influenza viruses (Mumcuoglu, Safirman, & Ferne, 2010; ZakayRones, Varsano, & Zlotnik, 1995). VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- HONEY: The ingredients of honey have been reported to exert antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative, anticancer, and antimetastatic effects. Many evidences suggest the use of honey in the control and treatment of wounds, diabetes mellitus, cancer, asthma, and also cardiovascular, neurological, and gastrointestinal diseases. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Grown in Protected Waters
- Gluten Free
- Supporting Female Farmers
Avoid whilst pregnant or if you are allergic to seafood or shellfish. Consult your doctor if you suffer from a thyroid problem before consuming this product.
2 in stock
There are no reviews yet.