Seamoss Winter Bundle Pack (300ml x 2)
Our Sea Moss Gel Winter bundle is designed to provide extra immunity and mental support on those cold, dark winter days. Vitamin packed and mineral rich, Wyld Herbs Sea Moss has been wild foraged by female farmers in protected clean Caribbean waters. Traditionally used to build and sustain a strong immune system Sea Moss Gel acts as a first defence against viruses, colds and flus. When taken orally, Sea Moss may support gut health, thyroid regulation, removal of mucus from the body. When used topically Sea Moss Gel can help to alleviate eczema, rashes, and skin inflammation.
- 1 x 300ml Immunity – Elderberry Infused Sea Moss Gel
- 1 x 300ml Mind Boosting – Raw Cacao & Cinnamon Infused Sea Mosss Gel
- Raw cacao provides 40 Times the Antioxidants of Blueberries
- The flavonoids in cacao powder may help increase insulin sensitivity, reducing your risk of diabetes
- The flavonoids in raw cacao have been shown to help lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and heart
- Elderberry is rich in Vitamin C
- Elderberry is packed full of immune regulating anthocyanins
- Elderberry is a potent anti-viral
How To Use
Sea Moss Gel is most easily consumed with smoothies. Combine the gel by dropping it in roughly 1-2 tablespoons for optimal results. This is the Wyld Herbs team’s favourite way to get the benefits of sea moss directly into the body, not to mention the yummiest way.
You can also eat sea moss gel directly from the jar, in most cases it has no real strong taste, simply scoop 1-2 tablespoons full and enjoy. There are many other ways you can add sea moss gel into your daily diet and enjoy the benefits of this natural nutrient dense powerhouse with ease. GET MORE IDEAS
The Health Science
- RAW CACAO: Cocoa contains more phenolic antioxidants than most foods. Cocoa powder and chocolate contain numerous substances among which there is a quite large percentage of antioxidant molecules, mainly flavonoids. The antidepressant‐like effect of a cocoa polyphenolic extract was evaluated in rats. A the doses of 24 and 48 mg kg−1 14 days–1, this extract significantly reduced the duration of immobility in a forced swimming test without having any effect on locomotor activity in the open field, confirming that the antidepressant‐like effect of cocoa polyphenolic extract in the forced swimming test model is specific [b89]. VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- ELDERBERRY: Results from many studies point to the beneficial effect of consumption of elderberry (S. nigra) preparations. Their antioxidant and protective potential has been established in respiratory ailments, colds, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and obesity. Moreover, a significant impact on the immune system, antiviral and antibacterial activity, as well as protection against UV radiation has been confirmed.VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- ELDERBERRY: Based on in vitro and human clinical trials, elderberry extract is shown to be effective in mitigating the duration and severity of flu symptoms in several strains of influenza viruses (Mumcuoglu, Safirman, & Ferne, 2010; ZakayRones, Varsano, & Zlotnik, 1995). VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Grown in Protected Waters
- Gluten Free
- Supporting Female Farmers
Avoid whilst pregnant or if you are allergic to seafood or shellfish. Consult your doctor if you suffer from a thyroid problem before consuming this product.
How Long Does Sea Moss Gel Last?
Typically Wyld Herbs sea moss gel lasts up to 1 month. As the product contains no additives or preservatives it must kept refrigerated at all times to hold its shelf life.