Immunity – Elderberry Infused Sea Moss Gel (Monthly Subscription)
Subscription Starts from £4.49 for each 30 days
Save 10% with this recurring monthly subscription. Free to cancel from your account at any time.
Vitamin packed and mineral rich, Wyld Herbs sea moss gel has been wild foraged by female farmers in protected clean Caribbean waters. Traditionally used to build and sustain a strong immune system, sea moss gel acts as a first defence against viruses, colds and flus. When taken orally, sea moss gel may support gut health, thyroid regulation, removal of mucus from the body. When used topically sea moss gel can help to alleviate eczema, rashes, and skin inflammation.
Infused with immune boosting organic elderberry which is packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. Wyld Herbs elderberry infused sea moss gel can be added to teas, coffee and smoothies or it can be eaten straight from the jar.
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Packed full of immune regulating anthocyanins
- May improve cold and flu symptoms
How To Use
Elderberry infused sea moss gel is most easily consumed with smoothies. Combine the gel by dropping it in roughly 1-2 tablespoons for optimal results. This is the Wyld Herbs team’s favourite way to get the benefits of sea moss directly into the body, not to mention the yummiest way.
You can also eat sea moss gel directly from the jar, in most cases it has no real strong taste, simply scoop 1-2 tablespoons full and enjoy. There are many other ways you can add sea moss gel into your daily diet and enjoy the benefits of this natural nutrient dense powerhouse with ease. GET MORE IDEAS
The Health Science
- ELDERBERRY: Results from many studies point to the beneficial effect of consumption of elderberry (S. nigra) preparations. Their antioxidant and protective potential has been established in respiratory ailments, colds, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and obesity. Moreover, a significant impact on the immune system, antiviral and antibacterial activity, as well as protection against UV radiation has been confirmed.VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- ELDERBERRY: Based on in vitro and human clinical trials, elderberry extract is shown to be effective in mitigating the duration and severity of flu symptoms in several strains of influenza viruses (Mumcuoglu, Safirman, & Ferne, 2010; ZakayRones, Varsano, & Zlotnik, 1995). VIEW THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Grown in Protected Waters
- Gluten Free
- Supporting Female Farmers
Avoid whilst pregnant or if you are allergic to seafood or shellfish. Consult your doctor if you suffer from a thyroid problem before consuming this product.